- Location: Rossendale
- Salary: £42,000 to £47,000
- Type: Permanent
- Posted: 7 days ago
- A highly skilled site joiner who has a wealth of experience installing timber sports floors, including the timber sub-carriages (floating floors) as well as the final floor finishes such as hardwood and engineered wood.
- Must be professionally trained, ideally with a fully served an advanced level 3 apprenticeship in woodwork, joinery and/or combined with construction services. A Gold CSCS Advanced Craft for Carpenters and Joiners is required along with successfully completion of the CITB Heath, Safety and Environment Test. Supervisory skills will be considered advantageous.
- Must be competent in installing a wide range of durable and multi-functional indoor sports floors, including experience with brands such as Junckers, Boen, Harlequin and Dynamik.
- Enhanced DBS certification is required for the role.
- A full, clean driving license is required as the work will involve full UK travel.